Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
The Henry Samueli School of Engineering
University of California, Irvine
Irvine, CA 92697
Master in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering – University of California, Irvine
Bachelor of Science in School of Jet Propulsion – Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics – 2008
Emphasis on Flying Vehicle Power Engineering
Work and Research Experience:
Laser, Flames, and Aerosols Laboratory, University of California, Irvine. 2010 – Present
- In-field emission characterization for solid-fuel cookstoves.
- Investigating the relationship between engine performance and injector spray characteristics for gasoline injection system
School of Jet Propulsion – Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics. 2004 – 2009
- Participated the performance experiment of WPXX jet engine.
- Design and numerical analysis of centrifugal compressor of a micro turbofan.
Institute of Dynamics, Chinese Academy of Science.
- Joint the experiment of kerosene pyrolysis.
- Participated the hydraulic pressure experiment of high pressure gas cylinder.
Matlab, Autocad, NX, Solidworks, NUMECA, CFX